Mary stands ready to crush the head of satan. Her heel is raised to strike. She awaits our participation in this act of crushing the serpent’s head because it is part of God’s plan that we unite with Her in this victory over evil. We are living the time of the great spiritual battle on earth.
“We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has ever experienced. I do not think the wide circle of the American Society or the wide circle of the Christian Community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the antichurch, between the Gospel and the antigospel, between Christ and the antichrist. This confrontation lies within the plans of Divine Providence. It is, therefore, in God’s Plan, and it is a trial which the church must take up, and face courageously.” (Pope John Paul II during a visit to the United States in 1979.)
God did His part; He overcame sin and death when He humbled Himself and became man, and out of love for us, shed every drop of His Blood on the Cross. Now the time has come for us to do our part. The same Jesus Who hung upon the Cross is with us in the Most Holy Eucharist. Our part now is to lift Him up in the monstrance and adore Him Who remains with us on earth under the appearance of bread.
“When I AM lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men to Myself.”
You can be a part of the army Mary is gathering to crush the head of satan. The more who enlist, the sooner evil will be overcome.
It is humility and love that will conquer evil. With great love and humility say from your heart:
- I surrender my life to God. I consecrate myself to Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- I unite myself with every man, woman and child on the face of the earth and beg God’s mercy on us all. We are all sinners who crucified our Lord with our infidelity. We are all responsible for Jesus being lifted up on the Cross and for His agonizing death. We crucified and killed Our Lord.
- I repent of my sins and now love Him with all my heart. I give my life to Him, and want to do all I possibly can do to see Him lifted up again, not on the painful Cross like the first lifting, but lifted high in the monstrance and adored by all people.
- I love God, and for love of Him, I love His holy Catholic Church, embracing all Her teachings and striving to live the Gospel without compromise, loving all, forgiving all, and praying for all of my brothers and sisters throughout the world. I pray for all who are away from God and who do evil, that they will be snatched out of the hands of satan and come to know the peace and joy of living in God’s will. I pray for those who are in union with God, that they will persevere.
- I thank God for the great gift of Holy Mass, the re-presenting of His sacrifice on Calvary in which we are made present, mystically, at the foot of the Cross to unite our lives with Jesus’ as an offering to the Father. He then feeds us with His Divine Body and Blood. I will reverently attend daily Mass and receive Jesus in Holy Communion.
- I love Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament. The Eucharist is Jesus. I believe it because Jesus said it, and I am ready to give my life to maintain this truth. I will worship Him in the Holy Eucharist everyday.
- I love Mother Mary, and pray for the grace for all to come to love and honor Her. I will pray the Holy Rosary everyday. (Praying the rosary in the Presence of Our Eucharistic Lord is especially powerful.)
- I unite with Jesus in His desire that all be saved. I pray for all mankind to come to know, love, serve and adore Jesus and be faithful members of His Holy Catholic Church.
It is love that will overcome evil.
My God, my God, I love You in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
I pray that all people will come to love and adore You
and that You will save us from satan who is seeking our ruin.