The Ceaseless Act of Love
Here are more responses from the book, “I Will Think of Everything. You, Think Only of Loving Me”:
* I have already been practicing thinking of Jesus throughout the day with my aspirations “Jesus and Mary, I love you! Save souls!” It gives me peace. One of my sons and his fiancée even commented on it after having lunch with me a few weeks after starting this – they told me they thought I seemed so peaceful and calm. It was confirmation for me to stay on this path.
* I have finished your book, the first section written by a Sister of Children of Mary, and it is absolutely wonderful. Very well written and meaningful. I’ve been posting some excerpts and info about it regularly, so I hope you are seeing some orders coming in! One of my first posts: “From the first few lines, I knew this book was going to change me. Already, the next morning, I saw the world differently.” ( Written by a woman who is a doctor and who home schools her children.)
* I can’t tell you how many times I have clung to “I will think of everything, you think only of loving me.” It truly has been life changing for me in some of my dark days. (From a woman dying of a lung disease.)
* I can tell a difference in my wife since she has started practicing The Littlest Way. She is more peaceful and calm now. She doesn’t worry so much.(From a man whose wife read the book.)
* It is true; the book is life-changing! Yesterday my son was bringing a group home and I had so much to do I felt overwhelmed. But I started saying what Jesus said to Sr. Consolata, “I will think of everything. You, think only of loving Me.” I calmed down, and things just unfolded and everything went well. (A wife and mother)